Boba Barista Jobs Vacancy in Din Tai Fung Los Angeles
Din Tai Fung Los Angeles urgently required following position for Boba Barista. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Boba Barista Jobs Vacancy in Din Tai Fung Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Din Tai Fung is hiring for boba baristas at our Century City location at Westfield Century City. Barista experience at a coffee or boba shop is a plus but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
Boba Baristas are responsible for making all drinks in the Boba department according to Din Tai Fung’s established recipes and SOP’s and running these drinks to the tables. Boba Baristas are also responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Boba station, taking regular inventory and restocking necessary items.
- Food Handler’s Card
- Read, understand, and follow the Employee Handbook and all company policies and procedures
- Proper dress policy and non-slip shoes worn at all times
- Flexible working hours, including early morning and late-night shifts; 7 days a week operation, including holidays. Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Positive and Professional Attitude
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, see, and hear. Walk regularly throughout the day; uses hands for up to 12 hours each day; occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Making all drinks in the Boba department according to Din Tai Fung’s established recipes and SOP’s
- Plating and garnishing the drinks in accordance with Din Tai Fung’s guidelines
- Running drinks from the Boba department to the tables
- Cleaning, organizing and maintaining the Boba station
- Taking inventory for the Boba items and restocking necessary items
- Assisting with packing takeout orders
- Assisting with Side Station Attendant duties, including but not limited to preparing ginger settings, filing water glasses, and plating appetizers
- Labeling all items in accordance with Health Department regulations and Din Tai Fung procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding all propriety information, including but not limited to recipes and SOP’s.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
About Din Tai Fung
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.