Commercial Relationship Officer Jobs Vacancy in Langley Federal Credit Union Newport News
Langley Federal Credit Union Newport News urgently required following position for Commercial Relationship Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Relationship Officer Jobs Vacancy in Langley Federal Credit Union Newport News Jobs Details:
Commercial Relationship Officer
Langley Federal Credit Union is currently hiring for a dynamic Commercial Relationship Officer that has a strong desire to create long lasting business relationships, committed to managing and maintaining every aspect of growing Langley’s commercial banking relationships, with an emphasis on deposit growth. The ideal candidate is not only driven to connect our clients to Langley’s products and services by offering the best financial solution, but also has a determination to drive value from Langley services and is able to provide strategic planning and road mapping for our business partners.
- Reaching and exceeding established commercial deposit growth goals.
- Managing a portfolio of small to mid-sized businesses.
- Cross-selling opportunities that direct members/businesses to Langley’s products and services while generating new business.
- Streamlining Commercial Banking processes/procedures to ensure focus on member-centric results.
- Preparing and presenting visual aids (spreadsheets, Power Points , exhibits) to support the value of our products and services.
- Using effective resources and tools to study trends and analyze the competition.
- Analyzes business models and assessing how Langley’s products and services integrates into current strategic plans; effectively communicates plans to the businesses.
- Actively participate in community events (i.e. festivals, After-hours trade associations, etc.) and maintains a thorough understanding of commercial banking industry knowledge and current issues.
- Enjoy a fast paced, ever changing environment,
- Experienced in building Commercial Banking relationships,
- Are zealous in shaping and channeling demands to the highest value opportunities
- Enjoy forging connections to mobilize projects between Langley and its business partners,
- Want to be part of dynamic organization ranked number one by Kiplinger for “Best Credit Union”,
- Then this is the job for you!
Apply today at our Career site!