Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Associates Accounting Plc New Hampshire
Associates Accounting Plc New Hampshire urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Associates Accounting Plc New Hampshire Jobs Details:
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated Office Assistant. This person will be supporting C-level Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity with the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate calendars for multiple partners
- Maintain and handle all international/domestic travel arrangements
- Responsible for handling expense reports including submissions monthly, handling reimbursements, and maintain administrative tasks
- Maintain and organize all scheduling of client, interview, and associated partner meetings.
- Answer inbound calls and respond directly to whom the call concerns
- Help support projects such as company retreats and conferences
- Coordinate and work alongside 16 office assistants to ensure tasks are done accordingly in a timely manner.
- Prepare billing invoices for clients and coordinate accordingly with the accounting department
- Manage all communications and build/maintain and strong rapport.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ year experience as an Office Assistant or Senior Administrator
- Excellent organizational, communication, and professional skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office(Word, Powerpoint, Excel) preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Committed to professionalism
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older.
Pay rates depending on experience, with additional opportunities to earn bonuses and commissions.
To apply for this position, please send resume and what makes you right for the position.
Job Type: Full-time