Application Technical Lead Imo Financial Control Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Application Technical Lead Imo Financial Control. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Technical Lead Imo Financial Control Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Do you know what it takes to be an application technical leader? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- design & manage product development projects
- manage day to day software delivery on a scrum team(s)
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You will be located in our Weehawken, NJ office.
- a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
- long-standing experience designing and building complex applications
- sound knowledge of technologies such as [Oracle DB, Java, ETL (Informatica), BI technologies (i.e. Tableau, Microstrategy), UI technologies (HTML5, Java Script, Angular/REACT]
- experience and knowledge of in-memory processing and chacing solutions
- experienced with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches
- familiar with Agile or similar methodologies
- an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT (you’re comfortable talking to pros and amateurs)
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.