Human Resources Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara
Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara urgently required following position for Human Resources Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Jobs Details:
- Assists local and regional management to facilitate the delivery of HR services for the area. This may include one or more hospitals, medical offices, and/or other business entities, functions and services. Provides coaching and guidance on company wide and local HR programs and initiatives. Partners with managers to anticipate and plan for future resource needs and requirements based on health care and local market trends and conditions. Consults with managers to address root causes of human resources issues and to provide leadership in developing action plans and coordination efforts for resolution. Provides guidance to less senior HR staff.
- Functions as main point of contact for TPMG, KFH/HP managers, and local labor leaders to provide consultation, direction, and guidance to facilitate resolutions on moderately complex HR issues.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing management of programs and initiatives across all HR functions.
- Partners with local HR leadership to develop strategies to meet area goals.
- Collaborates with local HR functions such as HR Compliance, Disability Management Consultants, and regional HR functions to fully address local multi-faceted issues.
- Consults on moderately complex HR issues.
- This includes, but not limited to, advising and educating leaders on understanding union agreements, performance management problem identification/solving, facilitating to resolution.
- HR risk management assessment and mitigation plans, employee leaves and legal requirements, benefit programs, compensation policies for base and incentive programs including employee classification controls, workforce strategy and recruitment plans, and management training programs.
- Engages with more senior HR Consulting staff on moderate issues and with HR subject matter experts for subject matter expertise and advice.
- Develops, implements, and manages HR programs using multi-disciplinary perspectives.
- Interprets data to support operational decision making.
- Provides coaching to more junior staff.
- Must have ability to operate effectively in a complex matrix organization.