Legal Assistant Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Bevan Mosca Giuditta Basking Ridge
Bevan Mosca Giuditta Basking Ridge urgently required following position for Legal Assistant Paralegal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Assistant Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Bevan Mosca Giuditta Basking Ridge Jobs Details:
Perform a variety of duties to assist attorneys according to established policies and procedures. Organize and maintain case files, pleadings and other documents. Perform a variety of secretarial duties including preparation of letters, memos, standard legal documents and maintaining attorney calendars.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare standard correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents from written and oral
- Establish, organize and maintain pleading boards and maintains all client and general
- Open new files, request conflict of interest Conduct periodic review for possible storage of older files; prepare files to be closed.
- Perform assigned legal research tasks.
- Review and analyze matters to prepare evaluations and status reports to clients.
- Draft pleadings, discovery requests, motions and other documents.
- Organize discovery and pleadings to prepare for depositions, motions and trial.
- Establish and maintain calendar and deadline reminder systems; utilizes master calendar
- Prepare check requests, credit card authorizations for vendor invoices and expense reports for attorneys.
- Perform typing, filing, photocopying, or reception relief as time permits and as requested by the Managing Shareholder or Firm
- Review and outline depositions, indexes and summarize documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Three to five years on the job experience with an understanding of law office policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time
- Ability to proofread typed materials.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff.
- Work occasionally may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position and may require irregular
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 3 years
Minimum Previous Legal Responsibility required:
- Associate / Assistant