Training Specialist Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville
Keystone Peer Review Nashville urgently required following position for Training Specialist Healthcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Specialist Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville Jobs Details:
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional to be located in Nashville, TN
Training Specialist Healthcare
Develops and maintains an approved training program as dictated by State guidelines. Program shall include but is not limited to, new hire, remedial, and policy/process change modules and that provides all staff with the knowledge and skills they require to effectively, correctly, and competently perform the Contractor's responsibilities.
- Develops, implements, and conducts on-site training courses, workshops and webinars. Responsible for planning, developing, facilitating, and evaluating education programs for Providers.
- Develop curriculum and provide training for HIPAA/HITECH compliance with established Federal/State protocols.
- Collaborate with Providers to comprehend overall goals, plan outreach interventions and develop effective communication strategies.
- Responsible for coordinating all training activities including accessing appropriate personnel and resources; conducting planning meetings and introducing courses; selecting co-facilitators as needed; preparing announcements; coordinating materials; monitoring program and/or seminar progress in order to evaluate content and staff.
- Bachelors degree required Communications or Health Education field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years progressively responsible experience in training, preparing and delivering informational and instructional programs.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Knowledge of curriculum development, course planning and effective uses of technological education tools and audio/visual equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in educational software and to use the Internet as a research tool expected.
- Solid computer skills (copy/cut/paste, maneuvering screens and typing) required; must be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent communication, organization & team building skills plus a strong focus on customer service & provider relations required.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the department.
- Ability to successfully respond to change and juggle multiple and changing