Assistant Branch Operations Manager Pwb Santa Barbara Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Santa Barbara
- Assistant Branch Operations Manager Pwb Santa Barbara
- Pacific Western Bank
- Santa Barbara CA
- 03 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank Santa Barbara urgently required following position for Assistant Branch Operations Manager Pwb Santa Barbara. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Branch Operations Manager Pwb Santa Barbara Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Santa Barbara Jobs Details:
Responsible for assisting the Branch Operations Manager in achieving branch goals and overall business success. Provides direction, leadership and motivation to ensure that the office team achieves service, sales and operational goals. Responsible for insuring the security and accountability of all cash and negotiable items.
- Directly supervises teller staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the bank’s policies. Assists with completing Performance Partnership reviews of tellers. Assists with training, planning, assigning and disciplining of employees in the Branch.
- Plans and schedules the daily workflow and coordinates with other areas as required to ensure compliance with service standards and regulatory deadlines.
- Assures high quality and friendly customer service and adherence to sales and brand standards.
- Resolves customer inquiries/complaints and situations in a positive professional and efficient manner.
- Promotes effective sales and service environment.
- Monitors teller’s performance relative to losses, differences and referrals. When appropriate, coaches for improved performance.
- Approves transactions within established guidelines.
- Participates in the opening and closing of branch. Conducts security inspection of building and grounds under dual control.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to insure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Review daily reports.
- Meet deposit growth goals.
- Achieve satisfactory audit ratings.
- Identify and mitigate audit ratings.
- Expense control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of recent experience working in a commercial bank as a Supervisor
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations including Teller, New Accounts, and Customer Service
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and the equipment used in the assigned area
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to coach staff to ensure high level of customer service