Assistant Manager Part Time Lloyd Center Jobs Vacancy in Gap Portland
Gap Portland urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Part Time Lloyd Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Part Time Lloyd Center Jobs Vacancy in Gap Portland Jobs Details:
- Builds effective teams + drives a culture of high performance + engagement; Supports the execution of performance goals for store team through thoughtful & timely feedback
- Drives Results – Stays informed, maintains focus on priorities and implements action plans to maximize efficiencies
- Collaborates with managers and employees to execute strategic initiatives and improve processes
- Creates an optimistic, rewarding and collaborative work environment in which employees are confident and encouraged to grow to support our succession and talent pipeline goals
- Acts as a trusted leader with understanding of the impact of initiatives on customer experience, workload, productivity, employee engagement, and store compliance
- Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct at all times
- Drives Store Sales through a customer first mindset
- Ensures consistent execution by providing clear direction of Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
- Teaches and coaches behaviors to build confidence enabling a high-performing team to consistently deliver best in class customer experience
- Identify areas to improve overall performance by creating functional action plans
- Recruits, hires, on - boards and guides the Sales Associates and Specialists
- Support areas to improve overall performance while taking action to decrease losses, minimize shrink and all other forms of risk to ensure store compliance standards are met
- Owner of assigned Divisional of Responsibility (DOR) and the accountability to the role
- Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities; providing overall leadership for the location for certain shifts
- Partners with peers and others by offering help when needed
- Empowerment – has experience providing clear direction to guide employee actions while offering support and follow up as necessary
- Customer Impact –known for understanding the customer and to lead a team that responds with a sense of urgency to the customer needs
- Accountability – experience in coaching to support teams following guidelines
- Drives Results - demonstrated ability to personally achieve goals and assigned tasks while leading others to do the same allowing for process efficiencies
- Merchandising acumen to inspire customers and instill loyalty resulting in increased sales
- Has success in driving high performance through ongoing development of employee
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of retail leadership or specialist experience with emphasis in generating sales or operations
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
- For eligible employees