Accountant Senior Irving Jobs Vacancy in Txu Energy Irving
Txu Energy Irving urgently required following position for Accountant Senior Irving. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Senior Irving Jobs Vacancy in Txu Energy Irving Jobs Details:
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
Perform a variety of accounting functions in order to support and maintain an effective accounting program.
• Performs a variety of accounting activities including but not limited to: journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analysis and settlements.
• Applies appropriate accounting procedures and maintains effective internal controls.
• Completes accounting activities to maintain the books and records in accordance with GAAP
• Prepares schedules to support the quarterly and annual reporting processes. • Participates in new business initiatives and special projects as assigned.
• Participates in establishing new accounting processes and streamlining existing processes.
• Develop and provide ad hoc reports to support one-time and evolving information needs. • Participates in training to ensure compliance.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in accounting/finance and 4-6 years accounting experience
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• CPA desirable but not required.
• Advanced Excel skills and solid functional knowledge of Word and Power Point applications.
• Excellent financial analysis, problem solving and communication skills.
• Process improvement oriented.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with the financial closing process.