Customer Experience Associate Jobs Vacancy in North American Logistics Edison
North American Logistics Edison urgently required following position for Customer Experience Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Associate Jobs Vacancy in North American Logistics Edison Jobs Details:
At NAL Group, it’s more than just logistics. What we do goes beyond point-to-point delivery. Our excellence in every day operations – in everything we do – is driven by our obligation to our clients and our passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience. This is our passion and our business. As a Customer Experience Representative, your job is to use your skills and knowledge and talent in customer service to create an experience for our clients that surpasses their expectations, gets the job done well and that differentiates NALG in the industry.
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for managing the entire dispatch process for external customers and drivers via telephone. A liaison between external customers and independently contracted drivers, this position serves as the first-point-of-contact for questions and manages the coordination of timely scheduling and delivery including the effective resolution of routing issues. The Customer Experience Representative is accountable for the administrative duties associated with the role including Proof of Delivery (POD) / delivery paperwork collection and auditing, data entry and file maintenance. Additionally, other tasks may be required as business need dictates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/AREAS OF INFLUENCE:
- Manage the coordination of product deliveries; liaise between customers, warehouses, drivers and clients through effective scheduling and coordination of timely service. Process changes such as rescheduling or order cancellation.
- Work closely with customers and drivers via telephone to provide assistance with on-road issues; advise customers on delivery status and/or to obtain information necessary to complete delivery
- Serve as first point of contact for both customers and drivers; effectively manage issues and complaints to resolution; escalating to supervisor as necessary
- Maintain responsibility for accurate filing of client paperwork, driver credentials
- Responsible for aspects of office management including inventory management
- Manage the day-to-day POD process including collection and audit weekly
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by manager
NALG Group is seeking an individual that demonstrates the following qualifications to join our rapidly growing team:
- Exceptional customer service skills including the ability to tactfully and professionally diffuse customer frustrations
- Extraordinary communication and effective interaction skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a very fast-paced, high-volume work environment and to effectively manage quickly changing priorities
- Good organizational skills
- Computer Proficiency is required in the following programs/applications: Microsoft Office and ability to learn proprietary programs quickly
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Work schedule flexibility. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prior customer service or call center experience is highly desired
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
EEO We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are subject to company standard criminal background and drug screening process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent