Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Turner Construction Company Greenwood Village
Turner Construction Company Greenwood Village urgently required following position for Logistics Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Turner Construction Company Greenwood Village Jobs Details:
- Lead BU Logistics sales effort by integrating with the BU sales team and Project Executive.
- Set up and close Logistics business deal, manage and execute the work.
- Provide technical sales support for BU Business Development and/or Pre-Construction.
- Create and lead Logistics presentations.
- Provide Logistics expertise to the BU pre-construction efforts.
- Ensure compliance with Logistics’ purchasing and risk management policies/procedures.
- Draft project specific scopes of work for equipment vendors.
- Solicit vendor pricing and ensure Supply Chain Product Manager is aware of vendor involvement.
- Analyze vendor bids and prepare bid analysis spread sheets.
- Close vendor contract terms on specified projects, and ensure Supply Chain Product Manager reviews bid process.
- Create, update and maintain purchasing and submittal logs.
- Solicit, develop, draft and route vendor purchase orders/scopes of work.
- Assist the BU in educating jobsite personnel on their requirements regarding the implementation of Logistics’ purchased equipment.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage submittals/testing/delivery/start-up/training/record documents for Logistics’ purchased equipment.
- Manage payment application process and track receivables.
- Prepare and route vendor PO’s and scopes of work through national Logistic group for review and approval
- Organize and run Job Meeting #1 for each Logistics project.
- Schedule and coordinate factory testing and attend tests as required.
- Compile and submit final equipment warrantees and as-built drawings.
Oversee day-to-day operations of business unit Logistics Department and coordinate with the national Logistics group.
Reports to: Logistics Regional Manager, Logistics Regional Operations Manager, or Business Unit GM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of four years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing and engineering principals and techniques, of all general contract and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications. A basic understanding of accounting and cost control procedures. Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs. Knowledge of Plan Grid and Project Management software or similar is desirable.
Physical Demands: Performance of duties will occasionally require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
- May perform other duties as necessary or as assigned.