Marketing Intern Square Bank Durham Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Durham
Pacific Western Bank Durham urgently required following position for Marketing Intern Square Bank Durham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Square Bank Durham Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Durham Jobs Details:
The Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing + Strategy team implement its marketing initiatives, from event planning and inventory management to market research and content generation. The position requires excellent communication skills and a strong aptitude for learning. This is a semester-long, part-time position (up to 20 hours/week) based in Square 1’s Durham office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with event planning and logistics
- Support merchandise inventory management
- Assist with internal and external communication campaigns
- Create, collect, and analyze reporting on industry activity and trends
- Assist with lead generation initiatives + social media strategies
- Assist with maintaining and enhancing the nCino customer database
- Research newly raised venture capital funds and build their records in nCino
- Assist with nCino data & report scrubbing
- Upbeat, willingness to learn and enthusiastic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, projects and relationships simultaneously
- Creative thinker with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
- Systems and Software Used: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred