Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Carlyle Group New York
The Carlyle Group New York urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Carlyle Group New York Jobs Details:
The Analyst role at AlpInvest Partners represents a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team operating at the center of the global private equity market. AlpInvest is hiring an Analyst for its growing business development and investor relations team. The commitment will be for a minimum two-year rotational program, with the opportunity for a one-year extension for strong performers. After completion of the rotational program, alumni will get senior-level support to pursue graduate studies or other professional opportunities, including potential placement in Carlyle’s investor relations team across the globe.
AlpInvest Partners is one of the largest private equity investors globally, with over $44 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2017. AlpInvest is wholly owned by the Carlyle Group and serves as the private equity multi-manager adviser within the Carlyle Investment Solutions business segment. AlpInvest professionals have full access to Carlyle’s resources and network providing a key differentiator in the private equity market, associate experience and post-associate opportunities, including business school.
AlpInvest's activities cover a broad range of private equity, including Primary Fund commitments, Secondary Investments and Co-Investments. The firm's investments span the full spectrum of private equity: buyouts, venture, growth capital, energy, mezzanine, and distressed. AlpInvest offers customized private equity solutions through separately managed accounts, as well as commingled products. AlpInvest has a large and diverse base of investors globally, including sovereign wealth funds, public and private pension funds, insurance companies, and family offices
AlpInvest has offices in New York, Amsterdam and Hong Kong with a team of more than 75 investment professionals and almost 150 full time employees globally.
Candidates will most likely have 1.0-3.0 years of experience as an analyst at an investment bank, private equity firm, consultancy firm or placement agent with exposure to a wide range of transactions, industry studies, valuation work and due diligence assignments. Successful candidates will be strong team players with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization, including very senior members of management (internal and external) and Carlyle’s investor relations professionals, and have a strong interest in joining a growing global, multi-function, multi-lingual team.
- Support senior professionals on business development efforts across the global platform, with a focus on the Americas, including existing investor and prospective client presentations, as well as industry research and new product development
- Project management on product offerings including prospect tracking and prioritization, dataroom management, and roadshow planning
- Preparation of due diligence responses, meeting agendas, etc.
- Participate and support senior professionals in preparing investor knowledge workshops, annual investor meetings, semi-annual investor advisory committees, and quarterly investor updates
- Undergraduate degree required with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Concentration in finance, business, accounting, engineering, mathematics, sciences, or statistics preferred
- Min. 2 years of experience at an investment bank, private equity firm, consultancy firm, or placement agent
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize deliverables, and manage and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with due diligence processes and analyses
- Service oriented and pro-active, with good interpersonal skills and a passion for developing strong relationships with existing investors and prospective clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Additional positive considerations include (i) Experience working across a global team, (ii) international work experience, and (iii) knowledge of additional languages (especially Spanish)
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global alternative asset manager with $158 billion of assets under management across 281 investment vehicles as of December 31, 2016. Carlyle’s purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, many of whom are public pensions. Carlyle invests across four segments – Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies and Investment Solutions – in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Carlyle has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation. The Carlyle Group employs more than 1,600 people in 35 offices across six continents.
Auto req ID