Business Partner Human Resources Redwood City Jobs Vacancy in Amobee Redwood City
Amobee Redwood City urgently required following position for Business Partner Human Resources Redwood City. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Human Resources Redwood City Jobs Vacancy in Amobee Redwood City Jobs Details:
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Reporting to the HR Director, the Sr. Human Resources Partner, will be responsible for providing strategic guide to assigned client groups, providing consultation and solutions on the people aspects of successful execution of business plans and initiatives. With a keen ability to navigate the organization and collaborate effectively, the HRBP provides coaching and guidance to managers and employees across a spectrum of talent management programs to include employee relations and engagement, team performance and effectiveness, learning & development, total rewards, workforce planning, and organizational design & development. Proactive partnership with other HR functions within the Organization to identify win-win solutions to problems.
- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers across the organization.
- Collaborates with assigned client groups to support initiatives by understanding the organization's objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors. Participates in planning processes and promotes best practices; providing leadership for workforce planning efforts.
- Proactively identifies and addresses human resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
- Assists in the development of strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change. Performs needs assessment, analysis, and consulting on organizational issues; makes recommendations on organizational design and development.
- Works with management in the development of high quality solutions, action plans, and appropriate metrics, which may include developing effective skills and competency structures, and systems in support of business goals and talent requirements.
- Guides management toward the application of appropriate learning and development solutions for individuals, creates meaningful development and career plans, and tracks progress.
- Investigates complex employee relations issues, and initiates appropriate resolution; recommends and implements effective solutions consistent with our vision, mission and cultural values, applicable policies and laws.
- Active management in the annual and quarterly performance appraisal process; providing relevant coaching and guidance.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Organization’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Bachelor’s Degree; in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR Management or Organizational Leadership preferred.
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in HR with a working knowledge of the full talent management platform, with specific emphasis on team development and learning solutions, performance management and coaching, employee relations and engagement, change management & organizational design as an HR Business Partner.
- Ability to establish trust and build productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Effective in developing and implementing employee engagement strategies and tactics, with an ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
- Accountable, self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Recognized as a key resource for employees and managers who is approachable and effectively facilitates coaching conversations.
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare clear and concise reports and deliver formal presentations or training to all levels in the organization.
- Master’s degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR Management or Organizational Leadership preferred.
- Global HR experience a plus.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.