Customer Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Canon Inc Mount Laurel
Canon Inc Mount Laurel urgently required following position for Customer Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Canon Inc Mount Laurel Jobs Details:
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for processing terminations and maintaining the proper distribution and processing of all incoming mail for the entire company. In addition, the receiving, distribution and preparing of outgoing US postal mail.
- Process terminations and other ancillary tasks
- Correspond with customers to validate address changes via telephone or email
- Utilize the systems in place to update address changes
- Receive and sort all daily incoming USPS mail, FedEx , UPS, and lockbox mail by department and deliver to designated associates in their respective departments on a timely basis.
- Prepare outgoing postal mail transmittals, including overnight/expedited packages.
- Pull any checks received, endorse, and provide to accounting for further processing.
- Additionally review certain classifications to determine appropriate review and/or determine whether the issue has already been addressed.
- Scan all Customer Service & Collection mail individually to create trackable work item for associates.
- Review returned mail and validate addresses through USPS search and/or reach out to customer and update the operating systems with the correct contact information.
- Bundle and track all outgoing standard and certified mail.
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Requires 0-2 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Requires attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Team player with positive outlook and professional demeanor who takes initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Strong math aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong Computer Skills ( Infolease)
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Must be able to establish and maintain internal business relationships.
- Self-Motivated, strives to achieve individual and team goals
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- Ability to lift 40 - 50lbs.