Transportation Driver Jobs Vacancy in Merit Transport Inc Charleston
Merit Transport Inc Charleston urgently required following position for Transportation Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transportation Driver Jobs Vacancy in Merit Transport Inc Charleston Jobs Details:
Merit Transport is seeking Transport Drivers which are needed immediately in the Charleston
County / Berekley County / Dorchester County / Colleton County area. Driver MUST be flexible with hours and start as early as 4:00am each morning.
****SIGNING BONUS- ANY NEW HIRE WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES THE CERTIFICATION IN 14 DAYS OR LESS WILL RECEIVE $200.00 SIGNING BONUS. CANDIDATE WILL RECEIVE THE SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF SERVICE****
****HIRING ALERT- ANY SERIOUS INTERESTED CANDIDATE NEEDS TO FAX OR EMAIL 10 YEAR MVR DRIVING RECORD ALONG WITH RESUME TO BE HIRED IMMEDIATELY. FAX NUMBER - 843-628-6934. TO RECEIVE MAXIMUM MONTHLY PAY, CANDIDATE MUST DRIVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE VEHICLE WHICH IS PROVIDED BY MERIT TRANSPORT. UPON RECEIVING 10 YEAR MVR, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE SEEKING TO HIRE 5 DRIVERS IMMEDIATELY *****
Selected Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Adhere to strict Safety practices and follow all traffic laws strictly
- Transporting member clients to appointments On Time
- Daily Vehicle inspections
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Responsible for On Time pickup and drop off of member clients
- Able to keep organized transport records daily
- Must have a operating cell phone; Smart phone preferred
- Be able to adhere to company policies daily
- Must be a TEAM PLAYER
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 23 years or older
- Must have a Good Driving record verified by 10 year MVR
- Pass initial drug screen and random drug screens
- Pass DOT physical annually
- Pass a Background check
- Complete Defensive Driving course
- Complete PASSenger assistance course
- Become CPR / First Aid certified
Full and part time employment available. Drivers will work between 40-50 hours per week. Must be flexible. Must be willing to work weekends and major holidays.
Full Benefit package including Overtime, Vacation and Paid Time Off. Only Serious Interested candidates are to email resume and send 10 year MVR. Upon review, qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for a face to face interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,200.00 /month
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- DOT Medical Card
- Valid SC Drivers License