Now Hiring Customer Service Collections Jobs Vacancy in Citi Boise
Citi Boise urgently required following position for Now Hiring Customer Service Collections. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Now Hiring Customer Service Collections Jobs Vacancy in Citi Boise Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United States,Idaho,Boise
- Education: Other
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18011967
Check out our job preview here and Make Your Mark As Part of Our Collections Team:https://youtu.be/UoS3uzwM99M
Starting at $12.42 per hour!!!! Up to $13.42 for experience!!!
Opportunity to earn average monthly incentive of $200-500!!!!!!
At Citi, we’ve been tackling the world’s toughest challenges and seizing its greatest opportunities for over 200 years. The financial solutions we create for our clients achieve outcomes that truly shape communities, businesses and the larger world of finance.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for ambitious people to fill the role of Collections Representative. The Collections role is a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with the utmost dedication.
On a day to day basis our Collections Representatives will be called on to:
- Negotiate payment plans to resolve delinquencies with cardholders.
- Help a client avoid credit damage/bankruptcy
- Educate clients on how to rebuild their credit and maintain a healthy credit score
- Use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Support your team in achieving their monthly repayment and service targets
- Take part in career development and skills training sessions
- Challenge yourself to go one better for clients and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
About our location
The Boise/Meridian site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and an onsitefitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
We find that in order to be successful in this role candidates should have:
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of Collections fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to dealing with clients and team mates with the utmost integrity and transparency
- Thick skin and an unflappable nature—the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios
- The ability to empathize with clients who may be going through a hard time and the dedication to guide them through their situations
- An open and friendly way of communicating that can put clients and colleagues at ease
- A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
- Please note: It is recommended that you use a PC or laptop to complete the Citi online application process.