Internal Sales Director Virtual Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chicago
Bmo Financial Group Chicago urgently required following position for Internal Sales Director Virtual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Sales Director Virtual Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chicago Jobs Details:
The Request For Proposal writer is accountable for supporting Trust and Custody Services sales team in the development of competitive, winning sales proposals, presentations and other related sales materials. The individual will analyze new business proposal requests, detailing the overall requirements and engaging appropriate subject matter experts as required. They will interface with various internal and external parties for development of solutions, business case, pricing, and governance to ensure proposals are packaged and priced successfully. They will project manage the hands-on development of the proposals, utilizing stock material where appropriate and writing as needed to create a clear, concise, compelling and customized response for each client or prospect.
Employee can live anywhere within the United States
Take an active role in determining and monitoring overall RFP strategy and analyze proposal requests to assist the relationship team with the vetting process and provide insight on best practices based on experience with similar clients or prospects.
- communicating with Trust and Custody Services sales teams to establish and follow RFP protocols.
- Develop and maintain an RFP process that is efficient and effective and results in proposal responses that are submitted on time and reflect current product features and functionality, are technically accurate, visually appealing, persuasive and customized for each prospect or client often under tight timeframes
- Maintain reporting data to track proposal and RFP metrics
- Independently construct and manage RFP project plans for large complex proposals, engaging subject matter experts from across the enterprise as necessary, coordinating input and monitoring for accuracy, compliance to internal and external requirements and relevance and consistency of information.
- Understand the client’s specifications and requirements within the RFP to ensure the relationship team and SME’s provide compliant and relevant information and responses.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and competitive sales tactics across all regions and business lines to ensure information currency and competitiveness.
Risk and Control
- Ensure proposal documents meet internal RFP and presentation requirements, client requirements and any Regulatory Compliance standards.
- Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information in accordance with Policies & Procedures.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Policies and Procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation
- This role is not a direct manager of people however in a project context this role will influence the behaviour of others, providing direction, monitoring results and providing feedback on outcomes.
- Lead and manage team-specific projects.
Change and Innovation
- Identify opportunities for improvement in both the quality of responses and the efficiency of the response process.
- Within the Proposal Management team promote an environment of continuous improvement and encourage others to identify process improvements, new ideas and adopt best practices.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters in English, Writing or Journalism preferred.
- 4 –5 years related work experience
- 2 – 3 yrs experience in analyzing Requests for Proposal (RFP) and independently determining what materials to include in the response
- APMP Level 1 Accreditation (Association of Proposal Manager Professionals)
- Strong business acumen
- Experience solving problems
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously often under tight timeframes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience working with people at all levels of the organization
- A strong knowledge of trust and custody products and services
- Experience in translating product/technical information into concise, understandable, persuasively written narratives
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organisation BMO Asset Mgmt & Intl-X006597
Job Posting 01/16/18
Unposting Date Ongoing