Mixing Operator Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Shurtape Technologies And Shurtech Brands Llc
Shurtape Technologies And Shurtech Brands Llc urgently required following position for Mixing Operator Night Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mixing Operator Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Shurtape Technologies And Shurtech Brands Llc Jobs Details:
The Mixing Operator position is responsible for the set-up, operation and tending to the mixing machine in accordance with the specifications assigned by Quality Assurance, Process Engineering, and Production. This position is responsible for maintaining safe operation, record keeping, housekeeping, and quality of all equipment used in the weighing, milling, and loading of all compounded rubber as well as synthetic rubber.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the start up, operation, changing tanks, and shut down of assigned machines
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements
- Perform testing of equipment functionality, supplies quantities needed and various liquid chemicals tank levels
- Establish and maintain open communication with supervisors and mixers throughout the company
- Organize and maintain proper inventory levels for compound, mixing supplies and additional raw materials in designated storage areas
- Serve as backup for Head Mixer by performing duties assigned to Head Mixer, perform QC checks, and obtaining priority mixing objectives
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and lubricate machine parts, inspect for equipment functionality, relay maintenance issues to the supervisor, and generate work orders/notifications for repairs.
- Perform Chopping Specific tasks to include selecting and purging required mixers, using chopper scale to weigh compound and feed the chopper at the proper rate, verify that chopped compound falls into the appropriate mixer, shuts off purge system and chopper after mixer is loaded, records exact weight, type of batches and shift quantities on the process order sheet
- Perform necessary SAP transactions
- Make back-size batches when needed
- Attend all required meetings and training and complete S4 duties
- Clean and maintain satellite waste drums, clean mixer tops after formulations are applied, maintain Hazmat drums for use and disposal, and deliver drain barrels to appropriate locations
- Complete daily housekeeping requirements for items including catwalks and floors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid tow motor/forklift license
- Appropriate Work Keys Scores
o Locating Information: 4
o Applied Mathematics: 4
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, specifications, and safety protocols
- Knowledge of log books, recording quality issues, basic meters, and PLC control devices
- Detail and task oriented
- Capability of using and passing tests for SCBA units or half-mask respirator when required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to position and lift 50 - 100 pounds
- Ability to lift, bend, & stoop when required and stand for extended periods
The environment is typical of a manufacturing production atmosphere.
- High noise levels in certain parts of the plant
- High humidity and hot temperatures
- Required PPE in the manufacturing area (shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection)