Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Arlington
Lockheed Martin Arlington urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Arlington Jobs Details:
This position will provide administrative support to the VP, Strategy & Domestic Business Development. This position requires sound decision making and problem solving skills with minimal supervisory direction as well as an ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines. Candidate must be able to handle highly confidential materials appropriately. Candidate must resolve most questions and problems, and refer only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Typical duties and responsibilities include the following:
(1) Provide routine administrative and clerical support;
(2) Manage the executive schedules including providing advanced notice reminders of upcoming important meetings to ensure appropriate preparation (research into issues, relevant materials for meetings, etc);
(3) Track organizational budget.
(3) Office Manager as well as assist other executives and office staff in the area with routine administrative needs;
(4) Maintain files, review mail, highlight important items, prioritize and provide relevant background information;
(5) Refer matters requiring timely action to an appropriate person;
(6) Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings, including high level executives, and reserve facilities and obtain or assemble supporting material;
(7) Plan and arrange both domestic and international travel and process expense reports in a timely and accurate manner with minimal supervisory direction;
(8) Support special projects as required, including organizational charts, maintaining approval matrices, and other.
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required. AA/AS/BA degree a plus
Successful candidate should have at least 5 years experience working in an administrative support role assisting executive level personnel. Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and customer skills, effective communication skills and an ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment. Must have demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Arlington Virginia