Paid Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Firehouse Agency Dallas
Firehouse Agency Dallas urgently required following position for Paid Social Media Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paid Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Firehouse Agency Dallas Jobs Details:
Firehouse is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Paid Social Media Strategist. The Strategist will be responsible for planning, buying and optimizing paid social media campaigns as well as staying versed in each platform’s targeting capabilities, new product releases, and positioning in the marketplace. This person will work with the media team, organic social teams and clients to create and meet objectives.
This role requires multitasking across accounts while ensuring deliverables are presented on time and in an organized manner.
The Paid Social Media Strategist will ensure that social advertising programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals. A successful Strategist will have great attention to detail and be able to take ownership of the process of getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Possesses understanding of social campaign planning, buying, and optimization of social media ads across platforms such as Facebook Marketplace, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Develops strategies and recommendations in accordance with platform best practices and applying real time recommendations by analyzing data sets.
- Easily collaborates with strategy and creative teams to outline overall media delivery strategy. The ideal candidate will use critical thinking to develop media plans that ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Maintain and advance partner relationships
- Performs various other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, marketing, public relations, MIS or stats
- 2-4 years paid social media experience
- Previous experience with paid social media strategy and implementation, and managing multiple campaigns at once
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- Salesforce experience a plus
- MediaTools experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 2 years
- paid social media: 2 years