Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in First Coast Security Services Smyrna
First Coast Security Services Smyrna urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in First Coast Security Services Smyrna Jobs Details:
Job Summary :
The Lobby Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests and client personnel in a welcoming and professional demeanor. The Lobby Receptionist is the initial point of contact for all who visit the client’s facility, it is of the utmost importance that this person have excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing access control of the client’s facility through the admittance process.
- Welcoming guests and/or client personnel to determine the nature of business and announces guests and/or client personnel to appropriate personnel.
- Issuing Building Access Passes (activating / deactivating passes)
- Answering telephones, taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Providing administrative support for additional projects and duties as required
- Observing and reporting incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives
- Completing detailed narrative reports and logs as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Smyrna, TN
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist: 2 years