Xavier Theatre Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in University Saint Mary Leavenworth
University Saint Mary Leavenworth urgently required following position for Xavier Theatre Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Xavier Theatre Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in University Saint Mary Leavenworth Jobs Details:
This position is a part time position in the Theater program. The Xavier Theatre Coordinator is responsible for set design, construction, lights, sound and all aspects of technical theatre for USM Theater productions.
- Set design, construction, lights, sound and all aspects of technical theatre for USM
- Management of Inventory, procurement of materials and purchasing
- Arranging and documenting an annual safety inspection of the theatre, including the fly system (rigging)
- Responsible for running lights and sound for non-theatre events booked in the Xavier theatre, including concerts, and the Lincoln Event.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience with student workers preferred
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; train assigned staff and to write instructions and document work in progress
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with a diverse community of students, faculty, administrators and professional colleagues
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends is required.
Submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for at least three current professional references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
University of Saint Mary
4100 South Fourth Street
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048
The University of Saint Mary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.