Systems Administrator Lending Operating Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City
Provident Credit Union Redwood City urgently required following position for Systems Administrator Lending Operating. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Administrator Lending Operating Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City Jobs Details:
Want to lend a hand?
At a lending institution, you can be sure that the lending system itself is one of the most important priorities. So this position is a high priority, as well. The Lending Operating System (LOS) is the heart and soul of thousands upon thousands of day-to-day functions so it must run smoothly and seamlessly. An immense amount of work goes on behind the scenes to make all that happen. The good ones makes it look easy.
What is a Lending Systems Administrator?
You’ll be responsible for maintaining the effective day-to-day operations of all Lending Operating Systems (LOS); assisting in the development, integration and implementation of application software to support Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending and Accounting and Loan Servicing, among others. You’ll coordinate the installation of all software releases, system upgrades, patches, and see to the resolution of software-related issues. You’ll control and maintain lending system records to support effective management analysis and safeguard information required to service loans. Naturally, you’ll have to continue a superb working relationship with the Information and Technology (IT) department and outside vendors. Internally, you’ll coordinate the lending information needs of all departments and assist with LOS training. Big picture, you will participate in real estate and consumer lending portfolio analysis, the design and implementation of budget forecasting models as well as improving process efficiency and system optimization.
What you ’ ll bring to the position:
- A thorough knowledge of real estate lending including documentation, compliance, forms and related system configurations and processes
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, procedures within Real Estate and Consumer Lending
- Two years of experience as an Analyst/Administrator working with Encompass 360 Loan Origination System preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrated project-management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Ability to develop workflow processes, business rules, controls, reports, custom input and output forms
- Ability to professionally interface with outside vendors
- Maximize efficiency and establish standards for high loan quality
- Ensure that PCU systems are secure by providing timely access—and restricting access—as instructed by department managers
- Actively participate in the development of the lending systems and enhancements. Create specifications for new or modified systems or processes. Recommend system improvements
- Ability to communicate clearly and quickly
- Working knowledge of:
- Federal Lending Requirements
- California Credit Union Law and Rules and Regulations
- NCUA Rules and Regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Analytical Techniques (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Equipment usage: PC Systems and software (Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Encompass360, E3, MeridianLink, ABT, HMDA and CRA Relief, Crystal Reports, and OnBase), copier, scanner, fax machine, and telephone
Here’s what you can expect day to day:
- Responsible for realizing the Credit Union's long-term objectives, strategies and policies for all lending systems in the Consumer, Collection, and Real Estate Lending areas
- Ensure compliance with up-time benchmarks as defined by each department
- Manage relationship between all vendors and internal customers, especially the Information Technology department. Working with all parties to ensure lending systems remain functional, up-to-date, and useful
- Gather and document business requirements, formulate use cases, track requirements, provide status and ensure quality of solution throughout any project
- Develop test plans and pre-UAT testing, documenting and tracking issues, and ensure timely issue resolution
- Liaising between users and vendor support on rollout of new releases and enhancements
- Participate in the process of re-engineering systems and work flow in lending operational areas to ensure efficiencies whenever and wherever possible
- Make changes to systems as instructed by superiors. This includes the maintenance of documents, workflows, and processes
- Prioritize tasks to ensure that loan production is the top priority
- Participate in the design and implementation of analytical tools that improve the effectiveness of data used for making decisions.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of budget forecasting tools using statistical modeling and other techniques that result in less variability and higher accuracy in the budgeting process
- Participate in the design and implementation of portfolio management tools that improve pre-payment speed analysis, loss analysis, and credit granting criteria and processes
- Oversee preparation and compliance with Change Management documentation and protocol
- Complete required BSA & OFAC training annually
- Understand and adhere to BSA & OFAC policies and procedures, including reporting suspicious activity
- Requires the ability to use both hands in a non-repetitive mode for up to four hours per day. The position requires the ability to lift 0-20 lbs occasionally. The incumbent sits, walks, and stands intermittently.
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor