Vice President Brand Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Livingproof Cambridge
Livingproof Cambridge urgently required following position for Vice President Brand Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Brand Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Livingproof Cambridge Jobs Details:
Living Proof is seeking a VP of Brand Marketing. The position is full-time, on-site in our Cambridge MA offices, reporting to the SVP of Global Marketing. The ideal candidate will come with a rich CPG background in driving brand marketing and innovation and be comfortable working within in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead market development strategy that includes consumer segmentation work, acquisition and retention strategies, and overall brand building strategies.
- Build a long-term product portfolio strategy and lead cross functional team to build a robust, technically superior, consumer insights driven pipeline.
- Responsible for concept development including ideation, insight definition, RTB work, consumer research and claims development. Conduct competitive, category and industry mapping regularly to keep teams on the forefront of the business landscape to better inform our marketing and innovation.
- Lead holistic team of internal and external partners for all product and brand campaign development (taking into account all touchpoints such as in-store, in salon, .com, social media, influencers, etc.)
- Responsible for COGS budgets and working with cross functional teams to hit expected gross margin targets. Responsible for monitoring the health of the overall product portfolio, overseeing business analytics, dash-boarding and reporting. Must be very comfortable with business analytics and be able to direct the finance team to appropriate support our needs in this area.
- Work alongside head of marketing to shape the overall marketing strategy.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of internal processes, drive for collaboration across departments, and develop and mentor team.
- 10+ years CPG experience
- Prestige beauty brand experience required, hair experience is a plus
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking with ability to drill down into tactics and attention to detail easily
- Strong understanding and experience in consumer research
- Proven track record of launching innovative beauty products and consumer experiences from concept to market
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities in complicated situations
- Creative thinker who’s able to think outside of the box
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Strong inclination toward coaching, team development and mentorship
- Driver that delivers results and is passionate about hitting milestone dates and commitments
- Experience managing holistic teams including creatives
- A Strong aesthetic sense for prestige beauty