Entry Level Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Yummy Bazaar Cinnaminson
Yummy Bazaar Cinnaminson urgently required following position for Entry Level Digital Marketing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Yummy Bazaar Cinnaminson Jobs Details:
Yummy Bazaar is the first e-commerce platform that is dedicated to offering the largest selection of authentic specialty foods from around the world in one place and at great value. The company is a fast-growing and venture backed startup. With well over 2,000 products and growing weekly, Yummy Bazaar is a one stop shop that focuses on high quality name brand and artisanal specialty products, all delivered with exceptional service. With its careful curation, Yummy Bazaar makes authentic world gourmet food accessible and new product discovery easy and fun.
We are looking for a self-motivated digital marketing analyst to join our team. As an entry level digital marketing analyst, you will work with the team to manage multiple online marketing channels, including SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, retargeting, etc.
- Manage and optimize marketing efficiency through data analysis and market research to maintain efficient growth;
- Evaluate and optimize online marketing campaigns through performance monitoring, reporting and A/B test;
- Develop and manage relationships with external marketing partners, including bloggers, influencers, affiliate partners, etc;
- Responsible for marketing calendar and provide web analytics dashboard and marketing performance report;
- Support new product launch and online merchandising;
- Support customer service.
- Demonstrated interest in startup;
- Comfortable with fast paced environment;
- Self motivated team player;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
Yummy Bazaar provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time