Account Services Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hardinge Inc
Hardinge Inc urgently required following position for Account Services Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Services Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hardinge Inc Jobs Details:
The Account Services Clerk - A/R is responsible for interfacing with customers through verbal and written correspondence, protecting the company’s investment in accounts receivable, and the accurate execution of accounting functions in the Hardinge Inc. ERP system, currently JD Edwards. The requirements for this position that reports to the Elmira Controller are as follows:
Education: High school diploma required; Associates degree in a related field preferred.
Experience: Three to Five years in an Account / Finance setting preferred. The position requires excellent communication/customer service skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is expected, and a working knowledge of an ERP system is preferred; experience with JD Edwards is a plus.
Reports To: Elmira Controller
Location: Elmira, NY
- Receive or initiate calls and e-mails working directly with customers.
- Receive and / or download customer invoices and ensure the correct coding of invoices and payments for the ERP system.
- Perform collection activities on delinquent accounts and take actions to resolve past due amounts, including account discrepancies, following up as needed.Organize and document collection activities and communications.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts; process refunds, offset credit memos, make adjustments, etc.
- Receive and properly code and enter incoming payments.
- Enter data accurately into the ERP system.
- Special reporting as may be required.
- Support other accounting projects as directed.