Trading Operations Analyst Contract Jobs Vacancy in Heraeus Holding Gmbh New York
Heraeus Holding Gmbh New York urgently required following position for Trading Operations Analyst Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trading Operations Analyst Contract Jobs Vacancy in Heraeus Holding Gmbh New York Jobs Details:
Trading Operations Analyst (Contract) 1 Heraeus Metal Management Location New York - New York Temporary Full Time
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high value solutions for our customers, strengthening their competitiveness for the long term. Our portfolio ranges from components to coordinated material systems, which are used in a wide variety of industries, including steel, electronics, chemical, automotive and telecommunications. In the 2014 financial year, Heraeus generated product revenues of €3.4 billion and precious-metal revenues of €12.2 billion. We offer our 12,600 employees the freedom to develop and promote their own ideas. Open Space. For Open Minds. ®
Your role and responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support for the processing of metals trades. This position is also responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assists traders in day-to-day operations by processing trades, using SAP. Advises traders on best shipment practices and alerts traders and customers of metal arrival schedules. Coordinates shipment schedules with suppliers & customers. Send out weekly shipment alert report. Arranges safe and prompt physical shipments of high-value company inventory. Assists customers regarding shipments, confirmations, and payments; confirms trades.
- Creates pool account transfers. Reconciles pool/lease accounts and confirmations with customers and affiliated companies.
- Reconciles daily future trades. Matches daily future positions based on broker’s statement and monthly reconciliation of open and closed futures
- Maintains daily fixing, future, and spot prices in the system.
- Maintains monthly contracts in system in coordination with traders.
- Maintains metal specifications, certificates of conformance, etc., and matches same with customer requirements. Assists Supervisor with daily cash requirements. Complies with insurance and customs requirements. Understand the process of customs clearance. Update and maintain customs reconciliation file.
- Check and approve invoices received from Vendors.
- Check and validate daily margin requirements with brokers.
What is required for this role:
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, and a minimum of one year of experience in accounting, preferably in trading operations within a precious metals or similar commodity environment. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Experience using SAP is preferred.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.