Finance Pricing Analyst Eden Prairie Jobs Vacancy in Supervalu Inc Eden Prairie
Supervalu Inc Eden Prairie urgently required following position for Finance Pricing Analyst Eden Prairie. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Pricing Analyst Eden Prairie Jobs Vacancy in Supervalu Inc Eden Prairie Jobs Details:
Finance Pricing Analyst I/II - Eden Prairie, MN
Job Posting Sep 13, 2017
Primary Location Minnesota-Eden Prairie
Supervalu’s is driving growth and profitability by investing wisely in its systems, people, and processes. The Finance Pricing Analyst will support projects, systems and analyses that provide insight and visibility to Supervalu’s pricing methods and systems, helping our merchandising and finance teams effectively manage margin and drive our bottom line.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Analyze, evaluate and provide recommendations for ad-hoc pricing requests and questions
- Identify, create, and execute system audits that ensure accurate pricing for customers
- Identify, recommend and execute ways to simplify our pricing models
- Design, develop, and deliver financial /analytical tools & reports that provide insight and exposure to how we price items
- Communicate effectively with team and key business partners to build relationships and present actionable and insightful recommendations.
- Support and guide IT systems work to enhance our systems and drive accuracy of our pricing
- Other projects & responsibilities as assigned by Finance leadership
- 2-5 years experience with financial analysis , data analysis, or systems analysis
- Strong ability to identify problems, communicate the risk, and execute solutions
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of creative problem solving and initiative, must be able to work independently with limited general supervision. Experience working in a fast-pace decision-making environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Familiarity with SQL and other data query tools
- Familiarity with Accounting and Finance concepts a plus
- 4-year college degree required
Why Work for SUPERVALU?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.