Social Media Engagement Associate Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago
United Airlines Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Social Media Engagement Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Engagement Associate Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
This role is responsible for the 24/7/365 delivery of customer engagement and social care operations across United's global social media platforms.
The Social Media Engagement, Associate lives and breathes social media, acts as a trusted travel advisor/expert, demonstrates United's shared purpose & values, and is the brand voice on all social media channels, fielding questions and resolving issues from customer in real-time. As an active representative of United, this role strengthens social media communities by providing a helpful, effortless and trusted support experience, while developing relationships to generate positive sentiment and long-lasting loyalty.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding and enthusiasm for social media with ability to quickly adapt to new channels
- Captivating copywriting and conversational communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence in spades and experience dealing with people
- Hustle and tireless work ethic
- Keen ability to work independently and in a team
- Outstanding leadership capabilities including ability to develop and motivate team members within growing team
- Strong ownership mindset and resolve to follow-through
- Willingness to work 2nd Shift/Evening Hours with 1-2 weekend days included in shift
- Ability to resolve personnel and administrative issues
- Flexibility to work various shifts to support 24/7/365 operation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Must be available outside of business hours (evenings and weekends)
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication or other relevant field of study
- Airline or Travel Industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT