Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Razorfish Health Chicago
Razorfish Health Chicago urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Razorfish Health Chicago Jobs Details:
What ignites when the highest levels of science, creativity and technology collide? This is what Razorfish Health lives for discovering, every single day. We call it exponential potential. Through a transformative blend of science, tech and creativity, we exponentially expand what a health and wellness brand can achieve in the marketplace.
We are full service to the core, home-grown from the very deepest roots of digital. Located in New York, Philadelphia and Chicago, Razorfish Health is part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health. We serve a broad base of clients in pharma/biotech as well as CPG/OTC manufacturers, healthcare retailers and major health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique.
Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth
A successful Project Manager at Razorfish Health is responsible for managing client projects assisting in the delivery process by disseminating specs and setup of review meetings for creative executions for adherence to specs. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing Account Services with time and cost information for the assigned engagement to be incorporated into client estimate. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work with other project managers, account, and creative teams to define the scope of work
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables including budgets and project plans
- Manage and control project scope and control process
- In conjunction with account services and Program Director, responsible for overall health and margin of assigned projects
- Act as client point of contact for delivery related issues
- Responsible for partnering with Resource Management to ensure appropriate staffing plans are in place
- Contributes to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions
- May be responsible for scoping new business projects
- 3-5+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Interactive & Digital experience is strongly preferred
- Healthcare or Pharma experience is desired
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications.
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc.
- Experience interfacing with clients on technical delivery projects
- Must have an understanding of basic finance
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health & Razorfish Health are equal opportunity employers. No vendor/agency solicitation please.
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.