Federal Client Relationship Executive Business Development Lead Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Arlington
- Federal Client Relationship Executive Business Development Lead
- Arlington VA
- 04 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deloitte Arlington urgently required following position for Federal Client Relationship Executive Business Development Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Federal Client Relationship Executive Business Development Lead Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Arlington Jobs Details:
Are you driven by a passion for spearheading industry-leading business development initiatives? Do you excel in cultivating business relationships with clients across the Federal landscape? If so, a career as a Client Relationship Executive could be the role of a lifetime for you. Deloitte is seeking high performing candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, significant Civilian Agency industry experience, strong relationship management skills and a proven track record in selling professional services to Federal clients.
As a Federal Client Relationship Executive, you will:
- Drive targeting efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Build relationships with key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assist the account team with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Play a leadership role in pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposals
- Coordinate the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teams
- Work closely with Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that pursuit processes are consistently executed across the account
- Identify and build “whitespace” client relationships, leveraging personal, professional and Firm networks
- Provide account and pursuit teams with deep knowledge of the client’s engagement history, culture, organizational structure, competitive landscape and differentiators from the client’s perspective
- Utilize broad understanding of Deloitte’s service offerings and POVs to identify and co-develop holistic, tailored solutions to address client needs
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte’s internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience as a relationship and/or business development manager serving federal government clients
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
- Proven ability to develop and secure relationships at all levels within a client organization
- Expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e. working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Master’s Degree
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.