Warehouse Worker Amtrak Washington Union Station Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Washington
Aramark Washington urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker Amtrak Washington Union Station. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Amtrak Washington Union Station Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Washington Jobs Details:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Position Summary: The Warehouse Worker is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality control Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran