Software Engineer Intern Mean Stack Jobs Vacancy in Crowdplat Inc Santa Clara
Crowdplat Inc Santa Clara urgently required following position for Software Engineer Intern Mean Stack. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Intern Mean Stack Jobs Vacancy in Crowdplat Inc Santa Clara Jobs Details:
Software Engineer - Intern (MEAN Stack)
CrowdPlat connects companies to managed freelance teams. Customers include mid-size companies and large enterprises such as Nasa, Greyhound, Springer Publishing.
Under the supervision of the CEO, the software engineer will participate in designing and implementing web and mobile applications for CrowdPlat and / or its Customers. Some of the tasks that could be undertaken are:
- Building, maintaining and enhancing the Company website
- Developing backend or front-end programming modules for Customer projects.
- Perform other software development, technical assessment, application design/architecture and related services.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or engineering; Masters in Computer science or engineering or related master’s level program preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Basic knowledge of computer programming gained through education and / or experience.
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS DESIRED:
- Experience in one or more programming languages (NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS)
- Experience with a leading database technology (MongoDB)
- Experience in one of the operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Experience implementing one or more software projects at academic or professional level.
SCHEDULE: July through August 2018 (2 months).
COMMITMENT: Approximately 30-40 hours every week, depending on workload.
COMPENSATION: TBD paid as non-exempt employee.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract
- total professional (non-academic) work: 2 years
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS): 1 year
- Santa Clara, CA