Receptionist Client Services Jobs Vacancy in Zen Offices Fort Lauderdale
Zen Offices Fort Lauderdale urgently required following position for Receptionist Client Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Client Services Jobs Vacancy in Zen Offices Fort Lauderdale Jobs Details:
Client Services / Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
We’re a growing company with fresh ideas and a forward thinking perspective. Our philosophy is based on a stress-free ‘happy to come to work’ environment. Our clients love the ZEN. Do you need some ZEN in your work life? Get paid to smile, meditate, laugh and make others around you happy. This is full time position with medical benefits, paid time off and vacation, after 90 days.
ZEN Offices provides fully serviced, shared office space to serenity seeking professionals. With locations in Boca Raton, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Wilton Manors and expanding quickly, we are in need of like-minded characters to add to our team. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Assisting the Manager with day to day office management, sales inquiries & tours
- Answering the phone & greeting visitors for our clients
- Resolving any issues that may arise throughout the day
- Various administrative tasks as requested by the Manager & clients
All applicants must have or be:
- At least a 2 year college degree & reliable transportation.
- A great presence & even better charisma.
- Easy going, fun loving yet productive.
- Take charge attitude but with a smile.
- In other words, the Yin and the Yang!
Please submit your resume along with a salary history and answers to the following 3 questions:
- What would you add to the ZEN culture?
- Define an exceptional customer service experience.
- What would you do if the internet went down?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 5 years