Logistics Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman Palmdale
Northrop Grumman Palmdale urgently required following position for Logistics Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Northrop Grumman Palmdale Jobs Details:
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- 10 Years with Bachelors; 8 Years with Masters. 14 years experience may be used in lieu of education.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate an understanding of Aviation and Aerospace technical data.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP.
- Technical aptitude for large mechanical/Chemical materials.
- Procurement experience.
- Well experienced in team dynamics, exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze situations to discover facts, knowledge, interpretations to carry out prescribe actions(s).
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions.
- Able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours.
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 30-50 lbs. overhead.
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel).
- Ability to be subject to both external and internal environment conditions.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel which include a physical.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must have an active Top Secret DoD clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Bachelor's degree in logistic related field with experience in mobility and load planning.
- Extensive knowledge understanding of logistic elements; supportability, inventory management and logistics support preferred.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive SAP and Passport inventory program experience preferred.