Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Atlanta
The Coca Cola Company Atlanta urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Atlanta Jobs Details:
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Administrative Assistant: This position will report to the Vice President, National Sales and support the National Account Teams based in Atlanta as part of the East Zone - National Foodservice & On Premise (NFSOP). The position requires a heavy focus on the ability to manage projects, schedule and execute meetings, process and track invoices and purchase orders, other administrative duties, and interact with customers.
We are looking for a self-starter who has a strong sense of ownership and accountability, sets high standards for doing the job well, collaborative, organized and proactively looks for ways to improve and add value to the team. Our ideal associate has aspirations to grow within the organization, is detail-oriented and has a positive attitude.
Function Specific Activities:
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
- Maintain various departmental database systems and lists.
- Create and enter data into spreadsheets.
- File, fax, open and distribute mail and order supplies.
- Create and handle presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence and files.
- Interface with customer and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Plan, arrange and execute customer facing and internal meetings on and offsite.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports, POs and invoices.
- Administer programs, projects and or processes specific to the operating unit served including:
- Ticket ordering, inventory maintenance and ticket distribution.
- PO creation and Direct invoice payment, processing and Accounts Payable follow up
- Scribe as required to document meeting minutes and action items.
- Work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Maintains a Project Status Report for all pending projects. Updates Executive(s)
on a weekly basis with clear notations of each project, owner, and
- Follows up with managers responsible for projects, ensuring dates are kept and
projects remain on schedule.
- Performs complex analysis of information and data sources including interpreting reports and prepares executive summaries.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in automated office environment required.
- Experience in coordinating projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- SAP experience
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements and schedule for management
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Work Schedule: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.