Banking Writer Remote Jobs Vacancy in First Quarter Finance Remote
First Quarter Finance Remote urgently required following position for Banking Writer Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Writer Remote Jobs Vacancy in First Quarter Finance Remote Jobs Details:
FQF is a four-year-old US-centric personal finance website which covers consumer topics such as ATM fees at various banks, which banks have the best debit cards, company comparisons, and more.
Why Work with First Quarter Finance:
Work where you’d like. Work when you’d like. You’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team operating in a calm yet extremely high-achieving digital environment.
This role is perfect for a professional freelancer, someone who wants part-time work, someone who simply wants extra income, a stay at home parent, a college student, a US citizen living abroad, or a recent college grad.
- All topics are provided.
- Editors let you know up front what needs to be included in an article.
- You must commit to writing at least one article per week. The sky's the limit.
- Most but not all topics are related to banking so it’s best if you’re open to writing any topics related to consumer finance.
- No need to interview experts though some articles will require you to call banks or companies.
- Articles are very research-focused so you must be able to do this easily and with an understanding of what is and what is not a credible source.
- You may be asked to write on more topics than just banking.
- The pay is $80 per article. Some articles will be indicated as being worth less but the effort/pay will be commensurate to the $80 articles.
- We pay twice monthly via direct deposit or check if you prefer.
- You are considered an independent contractor, not an employee.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume/CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, please address the following:
- If someone asked you to name the best airline in the world, what name would you give them? Explain how you came to your conclusion.
- Explain Bitcoin in 200 words or less.
- Include link(s) to writing samples (links to sites, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc).
- Tell us about yourself.
And, at the very top of your cover letter, please write “I’m a **self-motivated** person.”
This application process is lengthy. But we value long-term relationships so we believe it’s worth the effort for both parties.
Please do not also apply via our on-site hiring page. It confuses us. : )
Job Type: Contract