Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Graff Milwaukee
Graff Milwaukee urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Graff Milwaukee Jobs Details:
Meridian International Group has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Accountant. This exciting opportunity will apply your talent and skill within the Accounting function to a growing organization. Meridian International Group includes two domestic operating companies, GRAFF and Polco Metal Finishing, and a global presence as well. GRAFF is a manufacturer and distributor of luxury kitchen and bathroom faucets, fixtures, accessory product, and furniture. Polco Metal Finishing is an industry recognized specialty manufacturing operation with expertise in quality polishing of metals. This position is based at our corporate offices at the GRAFF operation.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a Accountant or Senior Accountant role, and will join a team of dedicated Accounting and Finance professionals.
Primary job functions for the Senior Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations,
- Assistance with the completion of month-end and year-end close and financial statements,
- Providing support for the Shared Services functions including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable as needed,
- Analysis of financial transactions for the organization,
- Assistance with implementation of enhanced procedures and accounting controls to ensure best practices for Accounting and Finance functions,
- Maintenance of a system of electronic accounting records to support internal and external audits, and a comprehensive set of internal controls designed to mitigate risk,
- Monitoring and tracking daily cash transactions,
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting, analysis and special assignments, as needed.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience for the Senior Accountant include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business,
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting environment,
- Experience working with ERP systems and prior involvement with ERP system implementation,
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency; including advanced Excel features such as pivot tables, v-lookups, and queries,
- Experience working in multi-company environments and international organizations,
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and problem solve to achieve best practices,
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Team player willing to engage to achieve company objectives,
Benefits and Application Instructions for the Senior Accountant role:
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and a short cover letter highlighting your qualifications and starting pay requirements.
This is a full-time career opportunity role located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the south side near Miller Park Way. Benefits available including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401k plan with a company match, and Paid Time Off after meeting eligibility requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years
- Milwaukee, WI
Required work authorization:
- United States