Director Family Office Services Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chicago
Bmo Financial Group Chicago urgently required following position for Director Family Office Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Family Office Services Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chicago Jobs Details:
Manages the overall client relationship and engagements. Provides leadership for line of business development, technical resources, client administration and staff mentoring. Manage clients expectations, deliverable w/in each service line, i.e. Tax, Investments, Estate planning and Philanthropy. Is responsible for revenue generation, client service growth, risk assessment, and development of staff
- Act as a relationship manager to clients and effectively interact with other service line professionals to deliver a full range of myCFO services
- Identify new business opportunities from within current client accounts or relationships, and encourage cross-selling among service lines, i.e. tax, investments,insurance, risk management, estate and trusts and philanthrophy
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of competent professionals, coaching and modeling for continuous growth; foster a collaborative work environment, develop and negotiate career development goals and provide constructive feedback on individual performance
- Meet or exceed client expectations by demonstrating creativity in developing interreges solutions utilizing a broad range of all myCFO service lines, including tax, investments advisory services, estates planning, insurance, risk management and philanthropy
- Maintain close contact with key client relationships and prospects, especially when partnering with other products disciplines or organizational areas, (i.e. Private Wealth Group, Harris Nesbitt, SBSB, etc)
- Actively participate in community, business, and customer-oriented events, assuming the role of company spokesperson
- Partner with Managing Director on strategic direction and complex line of business projects
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the client’s financial, business and family goals and is responsible for developing strategies to achieve these goals.
- Participate in collaborative strategies that contribute to the growth and profitability of the office or service line, and develop and share industry expertise while consistently encouraging the team focus on market and business development
- Strong technical expertise and in-depth experience. Includes managing and producing timely client deliverables, providing good advice and service trusted advisor to family groups
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to an integrated team of professionals to reinforce & deliver an integrated service model to high net-worth clients
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Master's degree a plus; CPA, law or securities license required
- 15+ years in fiduciary tax, investments, accounting, financial planning for high net worth clients
- Strong client service orientation and management skills
- Practice management and administration
- Demonstrated Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop and mentor a team
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organisation BMO Wealth Management-X005000
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date Ongoing