Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Automaxx Fort Worth
Automaxx Fort Worth urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Automaxx Fort Worth Jobs Details:
AutoMAXX , a Leading Buy Here, Pay Here dealer; is now hiring an ENTRY LEVEL FULL TIME secretary position in Fort Worth.
Working as a RECEPTIONIST requires:
Excellent communication skills, a professional appearance, ( no visible tattoos)and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You must possess the common sense needed to think quickly on your feet, and the outgoing personality to give our customers the experience every car buyer deserves to have!
At AutoMAXX you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Front Desk Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities:
- * Greet customers in an upbeat, friendly demeanor and determine the nature of their visit as needed.
- * Handle customer concerns by directing them to the correct department, notifying the appropriate personal, or assisting them personally resolve their concern.
- * Answer phones and light administrative responsibilities.
- * Computer skills/ Data Entry and prepare reports for management review.
- * Assist management staff with required new vehicle delivery paperwork, and other customer service related issues.
- * Must be able to work along side multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- * Other daily duties as assigned by management
.Qualifications of a Full Time Receptionist:
- * Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- * Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- * Previous experience working with computers. (i.e. - Word, Excel, Internet, etc.)
- * Professional and well-groomed personal appearance
- . * Ability to work comfortably with the public in personal and via telephone
- . * Spanish bilingual a huge +++.
- * Ability to communicate customers' interests, needs and requests to management or sales personnel.
- * All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- * All applicants must be able to adequately pass pre-employment testing including background checks.
- * * *Must have valid Texas DL and reliable transportation
- * * *Must be at least 21 years Old
- * * *Cannot have any visibletattoos.
*If you're interested please come by and fill out an application and interview at our corporate office!
Our Address is 9502 Camp Bowie West Blvd. Fort Worth Tx. 76116We are accepting interviews Monday through Friday 9:30am - 5pm I do take an hour lunch during the day usually sometime between 12-3 so call if you are looking to come in the mid afternoon.
817-244-4600 ask for Alicia
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Driver's License