Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City
Provident Credit Union Redwood City urgently required following position for Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Redwood City Jobs Details:
Provident Credit Union is member-owned, trusted, financially sound, technologically advanced, and provides "world class" value, convenience, products and services to all members. We are headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and have 17 branches located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, and Folsom.
Codes, tests and maintains Financial Institution software applications to meet the needs of the organization, departments and the system environment. Applies change management techniques and procedures when updating software.
- Analyze problems presented by various strategic teams in the organization, and develop new products and processes to meet institutional needs
- Evaluate, present, and implement solutions as needed
- Translate solutions into detailed program specifications
- Prepares end user and technical documentation
- Designs programs following naming and coding conventions established by the organization
- Applies object-oriented design principles to write clean, maintainable code in a collaborative environment
- Report periodically to various entities in the organization, stakeholders, customers, end users, etc. that have made programming requests
- Troubleshoot and document code to address errors or introduce enhancements
- Test programs to ensure quality
- Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of applications and system software for use by other IT and support staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by the AVP of Applications and Vice President of Systems and Technology
- Reports to the IT Operations Manager
- Works directly with the credit union management, staff and vendors
- Complete required BSA & OFAC training annually
- Understand and adhere to BSA & OFAC policies and procedures, including reporting suspicious activity
- BS/BA degree in Computer Technology or related discipline. Courses in business and information systems necessary to develop and maintain position proficiency.
- New College grad encourage to apply
- One to four years of related experience
- Ability to write efficient and maintainable code using object-oriented principles
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Financial institution industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in development tools including Visual Studio
- Proficiency working with Client/Server architectures at various levels
- Proficiency using MS SQL Server as administrator, programmer and analyst
- Knowledge of SOAP, WPF application development, Windows Forms, XML Web Services, LINQ, MVC Architecture, ASP.NET development, and SQL Server interfacing
- Local candidates only
The position demands maturity, flexibility and someone ready to contribute at a high level—and the rewards that come with it.
• Fully paid health insurance premiums
• Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
• Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
• Incentive plan
• Generous paid time off and paid holidays
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Life and AD&D insurance
• Provident membership
• Rate discount on home and auto loans
• In-house training
• And much more!
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor