Warehouse Supervisor Second Shift Jobs Vacancy in Pepsi Cola Bottlers Columbus
Pepsi Cola Bottlers Columbus urgently required following position for Warehouse Supervisor Second Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Supervisor Second Shift Jobs Vacancy in Pepsi Cola Bottlers Columbus Jobs Details:
To serve our internal customers by ensuring that all products are safely and accurately loaded by training, developing and managing our employees according to established company standards in order to maximize company sales profits.
- Manages, trains and develops employees to ensure that they are performing job duties in accordance with established standards.
- Ensures that company policies, standards and procedures are met, followed and maintained in accordance with established company policy (e.g. OSHA and safety compliance, Federal/State/Local Laws).
- Oversees daily operation of loading process; ensures that all products are stocked, rotated and loaded accurately and all paperwork is completed according to established company policy.
- Reviews all departmental activity daily to prioritize tasks for work group and makes job assignments to maximize efficiency in receiving, loading and restocking process; troubleshoots problems that could result in loading problems or errors.
- Communicates with co-workers, customers and other employees verbally and in writing regarding the status of loading process, deliveries and shipments, departmental activities, operational feedback and other information.
- Completes, reviews and maintains productivity and activity reports, inventory status reports, accuracy reports, load requests, product invoices and other paperwork according to established company policy; reviews and approves time-off requests and time cards.
- Reviews inventory movement; places orders from producing facilities and outside suppliers; completes purchase orders.
- Receives in-coming deliveries (e.g. full goods, raw materials, UPS and Fed Ex packages); documents all received items and processes paperwork according to established company standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of financial information, employee information (e.g. discipline and wage information), building security codes and other sensitive and confidential information.
- Ensures that building and grounds are maintained in an exemplary manner.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works outside of normal schedule as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
Education: Associate’s degree in logistics, operations management, business management or related field or equivalent work experience required; bachelor’s degree in operations management, logistics, business management or related field strongly preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of previous warehouse, loading or inventory control experience. 1-3 years of previous supervisory experience.
Computer Skills : Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements : Knowledge of: beverage industry; general warehousing, inventory control and loading processes; Microsoft Office Suite. Skill in: internal and external customer service; training and coaching. Ability to: train, develop, lead and manage a team; work quickly, efficiently and independently; multi-task; communicate effectively with other employees and develop good working relationships; adapt to change; operate a computer, copier, two way radio; delegate; problem solve; make suggestions to improve processes; resolve conflict. Other functions, skills and abilities may also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 3 years
- supervisory: 3 years
- High school