Senior Manager Revenue Inventory Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay
Foster Mckay urgently required following position for Senior Manager Revenue Inventory Accounting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Revenue Inventory Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay Jobs Details:
Great opportunity to join a well-established publicly multi-billion dollar bio-tech company in NJ. This opportunity reports directly into the Chief Accounting Officer and would offer hands on exposure.
Revenues and Receivable
- Performance of monthly close for revenue, including routine and non-routine journal entries, adjustments related to sales, gross-to-net adjustments and accounts receivable and preparation of financial reports
- Accounting and analysis around Accounts Receivable and Revenue related transactions
- Liaise with third party logistics provider and with the internal commercial team relative to sales matters, including sales and inventory reporting and charge-backs
- Work extensively with third party provider on gross to net analysis, product pricing analysis, government pricing and review of Medicare/Medicaid claims
- Oversee and participate in the analysis of accounts and credit worthiness for customer accounts
- Ensuring compliance with key controls and new ASC 606 accounting for revenues
- Help research and write technical accounting memos and business process documentation
- Assist with accounting reviews, audits and documentation for SEC Reporting
- Complete special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
- Develop and maintain all analysis and sub-ledgers to support inventory and cost of sales accounting.
- Work collaboratively with the finance team, supply chain and sales operations to ensure all aspects within inventory are captured completely and accurately.
- Maintain all monthly and quarterly journal entries and all documentation to support SOX and audit requirements.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliation for various inventory accruals and prepaid accounts
- Develop and issue monthly, quarterly and year-to-date reporting in support of cost of sales analyses which will serve as the basis for forecasting.
- Collaborating with our supply chain team to establish standard costs and provide periodic reporting to compare to actual production costs
- Analyze inventory on-hand to quantify the quarterly inventory reserve balance
- Prepare inventory schedules for external auditors
- Assist in ad-hoc projects related to future and historical inventory transactions
- Minimum B.S. / B.A. in accounting or finance; CPA preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an accounting / financial role, including revenue reporting and inventory accounting in a pharmaceutical company
- Prior pharmaceutical experience required
- Public accounting experience preferred