Customer Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Heb Corpus Christi
Heb Corpus Christi urgently required following position for Customer Service Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Heb Corpus Christi Jobs Details:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PROCESS RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned as necessary)
- Responsible for packaging groceries and assisting customers in transporting their merchandise from the store to their vehicle.
- Packages, transports, and loads customers' purchases to vehicle.
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside store.
- Maintains and stocks bag areas.
- Assists in unloading merchandise from baskets.
- Assists customers in locating merchandise.
- Returns products to proper locations.
- Cleans, mops, dusts, sweeps, vacuums check stand area, Return Center and CCO area to maintain store cleanliness and safety
- Stock and stage bags and stocks check stand supplies
- Distribute Buddy bucks to register, replace anti-fatigue mats, Carts & Parts basket relocation and Power washing basket relocation for department setup
- Performs Red basket fill up/retrieval
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION PREFERRED
- This work environment is one in which is fast paced.
- The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards.
- Company Orientation.
- Basics of Safety.
The essential physical requirements of the Customer Service Assistant include:
- Occasionally: sits, reaches at overhead, kneels, crawls, climbs stairs, climbs ladders, twists, pushes/pulls with arms
- Frequently: reaches at shoulder, reaches at knee, reaches at floor, crouches, performs fine motor movements, cervical bends
- Constantly: reaches at waist, pivots, grasps, pinches, stands, walks, bends, stoops, squats
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs
- Must be able to manage in excess of 55 lbs., up to 100 lbs
- It is the responsibility of the individual partner to never lift beyond his/her own safe lifting limit. If the partner feels that an item is too heavy to lift, push/pull, and/or carry, the partner must: (1) break the box down into lighter/smaller, more manageable components, which he/she is comfortable with safely handling; (2) ask for assistance from another partner; or (3) ask for assistance from a manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Occasionally exposed to cold, loud noise, and wet.
- This work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision.
-The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs. It requires a great deal of physical work and energy and the ability to work in various weather conditions.