Senior Associate Toxicology Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Son Racine
Johnson Son Racine urgently required following position for Senior Associate Toxicology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Toxicology Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Son Racine Jobs Details:
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty, and respect.
Join us and you will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated.
The individual will be responsible for developing and guiding technical teams on the toxicological elements in support of a portfolio of product development projects. Responsibilities include conducting product safety reviews of experimental product formulas, consumer placements, and marketable finished goods. Specific responsibilities include developing and monitoring toxicology and environmental exposure studies while using the study data, relevant published literature, and computer models to conduct human health risk assessments. In executing these responsibilities, the toxicologist is accountable for documenting decisions in an appropriate manner consistent with internal processes and/or industry standards.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Communicating project success criteria, key findings and decisions to project teams and international counterparts for transparent global product launches
• Reviewing experimental product formulas and consumer placements for toxicological and human safety concerns during the development process
• Monitoring in vivo, in vitro and/or human clinical studies as required by regulations and/or company policy
• Utilizing study-related information, relevant published literature and current exposure models to develop risk assessments for final determination of product approval
• Engaging innovation teams to understand risk profiles for non-traditional product concepts
• Distilling scientific and complex subject matter into upper management communications during issues management or public relations scenarios
• Providing litigation support as applicable
• Participating in governmental discussions, trade associations and/or industry task force as assigned
• Supporting the consumer resource center during emergency response or consumer complaint situations
• Refining and maintaining current departmental processes and procedures
• Ph.D. in Toxicology with experience in human health risk assessment or related field. Or a Master’s degree in Toxicology with 2 years’ experience in human health risk assessment.
• Experience with consumer product-related toxicology issues
• Experience with critical evaluation of toxicological studies (mammalian, in vitro and clinical tests)
• Experience with the latest practices in risk assessment and computer-assisted exposure modeling
• Experience with alternative or in silico assessment approaches such as Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSAR) or Threshold for Toxicological Concern (TTC)
• Familiarity with international chemical and consumer product regulations
• The desire to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment, including R&D, marketing, legal, public relations and government relations departments
• Strong understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and OECD requirements
• Toxicology laboratory and/or study liaison experience
• Past experience with representation on industry task forces or working groups is a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong formal presentation skills