Physician Emergency Services Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB
Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB urgently required following position for Physician Emergency Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physician Emergency Services Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Wright-Patterson AFB Jobs Details:
ReadiForce Government Solutions, LLC is searching for a Physician to JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM to support the Emergency Room at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Medical Treatment Facility
Position is contingent upon the contract being awarded by the government.
Position: Physician – Emergency Services
Location: Emergency Room, 88th Medical Group, Wright Patterson AFB.
Duty Hours: Physician – Emergency Medicine – will be required to work four 10 hour shifts per week, Monday-Sunday, day or night. Will be scheduled for four 10 hour shifts with a start time of 0600, 1000, 1400, and 2000. Schedule times are subject to change. Schedule changes may necessary at times to accommodate absences.
- 24 month experience within the last 36 months must be in Emergency Medicine-Physician.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Current ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) certification is not required, however, successful completion of an ATLS course, with certification, at some point in the past is required.
- Maintain an active license corresponding to a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Be capable of performing the full range of emergency medicine services to include the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
- Be able to adequately perform medical procedures to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Incision and drainage Nail Trephination, Sling or swath of injuries, Bandage, Reduce dislocations and fractures when appropriate.
- Stabilize and evaluate cervical spine injuries as appropriate, Lumbar puncture, Pericardiocentesis, Removal of foreign bodies as appropriate.
- Deliver newborn/perform emergency vaginal deliveries, Perform venous punctures for lab studies and interpret results.
- Draw arterial blood gases for evaluation and interpret results, Suture or staple simple and multilayered lacerations.
- Remove sutures, surgical staples, Tube thoracostomy, Open thoracotomy.
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway, by such means as: oral airways; oral tracheal intubation; nasal/tracheal intubation; crico thyrotomy (needle and surgical).
- Splint and stabilize traumatic injuries to extremities, Administer intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Prescribe and administer medications as appropriate, Secure and maintain adequate intravenous access by peripheral and by central routes.
- Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage (DPL), Bladder catherization, NG/OG tubes, Local anesthesia, Restraints, Procedural sedation.
- Selected screening ultrasound exams.
- Dispatch and provide medical control for ambulances in accordance with MTF procedures. Accompany emergency services technicians on ambulance runs when indicated by the nature of the emergency and in accordance with MTF leadership guidance and MTF procedures.
- Perform emergency room procedures compatible with the MTF operations capacity, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in educational activities involving residents when required. These activities may include giving lectures to the residents, clinically supervising residents and mentoring of residents.
ReadiForce Government Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an "Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Job Type: Full-time