Assistant Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jll Carlstadt
Jll Carlstadt urgently required following position for Assistant Facilities Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jll Carlstadt Jobs Details:
JLL is currently seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager to join our team in Carlstadt, NJ.
Directly support the Facility Manager or Senior Facility Manager with on-going facility responsibilities, including, but not limited to: Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting; Helps support facility specific cost savings targets; Supports requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Provide support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations; Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers; Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment; Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed; Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities ;
- Work with Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of facility management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Interface with occupants of selected properties.
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
- Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by the Account Manager.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
- Insure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
- Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets for each building in your territory.
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis.
- Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
- Manage the maintenance of existing contracts.
- Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3 rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
- 2+ years of facilities or property management experience in corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in facilities management or property management.
- Proven record of client service. Must be able to establish credibility with the client, facilities team, vendors and contractors.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, building operations and systems, accounting, project management and vendor management, highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)