Optometric Assistant Optician Houston Jobs Vacancy in Express Vision Houston
Express Vision Houston urgently required following position for Optometric Assistant Optician Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Optometric Assistant Optician Houston Jobs Vacancy in Express Vision Houston Jobs Details:
Optometric Assistant/Optician (Houston)
Express Vision is seeking to hire an optometric assistant and Optician. Qualified individuals must be hard-working, considerate, enthusiastic, organized, friendly, and a team player.
Optometric Assistant/ Receptionist:
- Scheduling patients
- Insurance verification
- Answering phone calls and confirming appointments
- Must be able to multitask - Work well with others (team work everyone helps one another)
- Good communication skills
- Handling referrals
- Doing other job duties such as patient work ups, dispensing glasses,explaining vision benefits to patients and etc.
Job Duties for Optician:
- Dispense and Frame style (ABOC a plus)
- Board Management of frames
- Personalize each patient individual optical needs
- Educate patient on the available lens and frame options
- Current knowledge of fitting standards and fashion trends for frames
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Job Type: Full-Time/Part Time
- Required experience: 1 Year. The office hours are 9:30-6:00 M-F and 9:30-4:00 Saturday.
Salary: based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Optical or Optometrist Assistance: 1 year
- High school